What do you do for fun around here?
- Tune in: Fairfield is alive with music, dance and performance art, from Broadway-inspired shows at the Sondheim Theater to local and regional bands performing at local coffee shops and pubs.
- Get Vintage: The Vintage Power Wagon Rally is a yearly event totally devoted to Dodge Power Wagons.
- Get Crafty: Fairfield is home to two craft cider breweries who specialize in their own versions of cider as well as local hospitality and good eats!
- Treasure Hunt: With a little searching, you will discover Fairfield's connection to Abraham Lincoln, early 1900 agricultural innovations, and some interesting architecture based on Vedic Science.
- Feed your Soul: Connect with our artists through their downtown indoor and outdoor art displays
- Chew on this: Fairfield restaurants have earned a reputation for some belly-filling goodness with options for veg-heads, old-world classics, down-home comfort food, and family favs!
- Cool Beans: Coffee beans that is! With multiple coffee shops around town, there are plenty of places to meet up with friends or people-watch as you indulge in a cuppa joe.
- Tune out: Turn off that phone and venture outdoors by foot or bike along Fairfield's 16 miles of trails.
- Chill: With over 50 wellness practitioners, massage therapists, aromatherapists, and yoga instructors, Fairfield is a haven for rejuvenation and relaxation.
- Get fresh: Fairfield's Farmer's Market is loaded with local produce, fresh flowers, and goods from local artisans.