Here's what we do for fun around here!
- Tune in: Do you love music, dance and performance art? Fairfield is alive with Broadway-inspired shows at the Sondheim Theater. You can also find local and regional bands attractions at local coffee shops and pubs.
- Get Vintage: The only event like it in the world: If you like old rugged trucks then you'll love The Vintage Power Wagon Rally, a yearly attraction totally devoted to Dodge Power Wagons.
- Get Crafty: Fairfield is home to two craft cider breweries who specialize in their own versions of cider as well as local hospitality and good eats!
- Treasure Hunt: With a little searching, you will discover Fairfield's connection to Abraham Lincoln. One attraction is home to early 1900 agricultural innovations. In addition, a quick tour around town will delight you with some interesting architecture based on Vedic Science.
- Feed your Soul: Connect with our artists through their downtown indoor and outdoor art displays
- Chew on this: Fairfield restaurants have earned a reputation for some belly-filling goodness. You'll find plenty of options for veg-heads, old-world classics, down-home comfort food, and family favs!
- Cool Beans: Coffee beans that is! With multiple coffee shops around town, there are plenty of places to meet up with friends or people-watch as you indulge in a cuppa joe.
- Tune out: We invite you to turn off that phone and venture outdoors by foot or bike along Fairfield's 16 miles of trails.
- Chill: With over 50 wellness practitioners, massage therapists, aromatherapists, and yoga instructors, Fairfield is a haven for rejuvenation and relaxation.
- Get fresh: Nothing tastes better than a homegrown tomato! Find that and more at the Fairfield's Farmer's Market. Local vendors will be loaded with local produce, fresh flowers, and goods from local artisans.